Durable and reliable solutions
We plan and build passive cable networks by our engineer team owning several manufacturer’s examinations and decades-old professional experience.
We negotiate our plans not only with our clients but the architectural and building machinery planners of the given site so as to ensure our systems working reliably, problem free, being in line with the local conditions.
Passive cable networks
- We use copper-based, and optical cable systems suit the international standards.
- Our copper-based cable systems: Cat5e, Cat6/6A, Cat7/7A grading, UTP/FTP/SFTP
- Our optical cable networks: MM, SM
- We install the Swiss R&M ‘freenet’ cable network the most frequently due to its reliability.
- Further structured cable systems recommended by us: AMP, Legrand, Panduit, KeLine.
- We measure the implemented networks by the most modern, validated LAN measuring instruments at every end point. The network can be registered at the manufacturers based on the measured results, and we ensure even 20-year –long guarantee for the system implemented that way.
- We undertake drawing up, implementing and building up the equipping and cabling plans of data centres.
Active network devices
- We make plans for certain network elements or their integrated solutions.
- Active network elements: Ethernet switches, Wi-Fi microwave equipments, smaller PBXs, routers and network protection devices.
- Our infrastructure building team do the selection of the most suitable network elements for the given task together with our RouteSYS branch.
- We offer for medium-size and large-scale businesses Cisco, Juniper and HP networking devices.
- In SOHO environment we use D-Link and Zyxel products.
- We support Panasonic, Alcatel, Avaya, Cisco CallManager solutions as PBX solutions.
- For larger switching needs we recommend our RouTel solution developed by us.
Implementing and operating active elements
- We implement the active devices at the local site and configure them on the basis of the customers’ needs.
- After implementing and installing, the customer can enter into a long-term operating contract with our RouteOP branch.